My Sunglasses, My Style!



Everyone loves Sunglasses, and being from a "ever sunny" place like Chennai, Sunglasses have become a part of my life!


I travel a lot everyday and sunglasses not only helps me sport a fashionable look but also saves my eyes from all the UV's, dirts and pollutants :) 


I use my sunglasses for multiple reasons other than the primary ones stated above :) 


Some of my "ohh-so-great" reasons are, 

  • To save my eye makeup, yes I am a typical girl and I love not to spoil my eye makeup with all my hours together travel!
  • For safe sightseeing (ahem ahem..) guess everyone understood what I mean :)
  • For my flying hair as a hairband :) 
  • As a mirror - I know dont laugh, everyone does that :)

So GKB optical is a great place for buying sunglasses, Eyeglasses and Contact lenses at a great price. They have a wide range of collections to choose from, be it Raybon, Prada, D&G or Vougue - you name it and you will find it here :)


They have this wonderful user friendly website with "Try on" feature, which helps one to choose the right glass according to their face shape and choice :)


So my favorite 2 out of the lot are,


RODENSTOCK R 3176 D




Loved the blue frame and I would sport this with a neat black and blue look


Hairstyle - High hair bun
Attire - A black turtleneck top and a faded blue levi's
Accessories - A floral scarf around my neck - preferably with a parisian scarf knot and a big black hobo bag
Shoes - black suede ankle boots

So my final look would be something like Kate Bekinsale's but just that I would sport it with a black and blue color combo and a floral scarf instead of plain black :)



My Next choice is 

PRADA SPR 29L GDX-6S1



Loved the detailing on the glasses, very classy and girly! this will go well with a skirt and hippie style :)


Hairstyle - open hair with a messy knot tied up behind
Attire - A funky lacy, frill white tank top with a nice flowing long skirt with bold block pattern 
Accessories - A nice floral long string bag, loads of bangles and a statement ring in one hand, no neck or ear accessories!
Shoes - a nice kolhapuri sandals

So my final look would be something like Vanessa Hudgens's :)


Hope you all liked my look and do not forget to check out GKB optical for more :)

Take care and Thanks for reading :)

Rekha

This entry is a part of the contest at BlogAdda.com brought to you by GKB Optical Sunglasses

17 Response to "My Sunglasses, My Style!"

shooting star said...

nice picks!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

Arvind Passey said...

Quite an interesting post... and congrats for winning!
I didn't win but will love to have your comments on my post:

http://passey.info/2012/03/sun-glasses-and-the-eternal-seeker-within-me/

Ugich Konitari said...

Hey, Rekha ! Congratulations ! Loved your post and the suggestions on the various clothes and stuff.

Rekha said...

Thanks Sushmita :) @Shooting star :)

Rekha said...

Thanks Arvind :) sure chking ur blog right away :)

Rekha said...

Thanks Ugich :) and congrats to u too :)

Shailesh Jain said...

Very Nice Post .. and the Pics are to very sweet
I to have an Artificial Jewellery Online collection Have a look.

workboy53 said...

There is one styles sunglasses called sun reader, which means it functions as reading glasses as well as sunglasses. This type sunglasses design for someone who has eyes sight problems.


Crystal Custom
Promotional Sunglasses
Promo Sunglasses
Personalized sunglasses
Customized sunglasses

Raviteja L said...

Beautiful blog with nice pictures :). I bought them from MyDeals247.com for best prices.

Pavitraa Fashion said...

Good Looking with this Sun glass!!! Buy online designer party wear salwar suits suitable with your Sun Glass at pavitraa.in.
Thanks For Sharing.

Deepak Shah said...

Hi Rekha, Thanks for the tips and you looking beauty.
Turnstylish

Deepak Shah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jewlot said...

You are looking gorgeous:)Add more looking by wearing fashion jewelry.Recently i came through the online fashion jewelry website Jewlot.com. Each and every collection looking very awesome.Just have a look on it.

dealstoall .com said...

You are looking very beautiful and your outfits are awesome. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in online shopping .

Riya Gangwar said...

Nice looking with styles sunglasses.
Online Bracelets

Jiya said...

A poem is about the happy new year.
The poem is very simple and written in free flow style with very few metaphors or anecdotes attached.
Plz visit:- happy new year 2018 image

Anusha Rai said...

Every post of yours is worth reading. Keep writing on Fashion and Clothing which drives more readers. buy bollywood lehenga online

Post a Comment

 
powered by Blogger