Six things in Six Months!


This is a quick post on my new challenge - Wish me luck guys J

So here are the six things that I wish to do/complete within the next six months J

   1.   Workout Everyday and stay healthy!

I’ve been quite bad at my workout schedule for the past 2 months and am fed up with this gain/lose weight drama, so this thing goes top on my list and yeah now I’ve my new role models too! I will do a separate post on my workout regime and if anyone of you is interested, you can join me - I bet it will be fun :) 


Shaycarl
Shaycarl
Simran

Simran

   2.  Daily Prayer

Much needed dose of tonic! And I am planning to go to the Ganeshji temple at my local neighborhood everyday (at least try!)



   3.  New Job

I am fed up with my current job and everything (one) at work irritates me!  


   4.  Take up my JLPT this December!

For those who don’t have a clue on JLPT – check it out here! JLPT stands for Japanese Language Proficiency Test J






   5.  MBA exams – no excuses this time!

I’ve missed my exams last time since I had to travel abroad for my work. This time no excuses J



   6.  Publish a blog post every alternate day!

I’ve a beauty blog and I’ve been MIA for quite some time and I am sure I don’t want to continue that coz I love my blog and my readers J  You can read my beauty blog here



So wish me luck guys and I will update this space every week so do come back to read more J

Take care and Thanks for reading J

1 Response to "Six things in Six Months!"

Unknown said...


Hi! Your Blog Writing is Very Wonderfull And Amazing. Thanks For Sharing...
ant download manager pro crack
driver genius pro crack
sidify music converter
4k video downloader crack
navicat premium crack

Post a Comment

 
powered by Blogger